Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tag! Rip Torn is It! What?!

Today I'm tagging all of you....yeah you heard me right, ALL OF YOU.

So this tagging event is a little bit different, being that I made up the questions myself. Cause I'm so freaking cool. Just copy and paste these questions, fill them out with your own answers and voila! automatic blog post. AND AWAY WEEEE GO!

(Oh yeah, that reminds me. Can someone tell me if my amazon music recommendations comes on blaring at you when you enter my blog space? That's one of my pet peeves about other blogs, although it does not keep me from visiting said blogs, and I want to make sure mine doesn't do that)

1. Describe the person nearest to you, or if no one is near you at this moment the person who was last nearest to you, duh.
Rose is my oldest daughter and turned 9 this May. She has long wavy dark hair which is very very thick and at some times unmanageable. She is entering the Third Grade at the end of this month and has always had Straight A's. She likes to read, play soccer (she plays on two different teams) and does Suzuki piano lessons with Jeremiah and their instructor. She has large dark eyes that turn up at the ends and black thick eyelashes. Her nose is straight and small and although her lips are thin she has a generous smile. She's wearing black soccer shorts, a purple tank top and is at this moment braiding her hair.

2. Who do you think you resemble most in your immediate family and why?
I used to think I looked the most like my father, but now I'm not so sure. If I had to pick someone, I suppose it would be Maxine. Even though that's a little bit of a stretch.

3. Who do you think (what nation, group or individual) is the biggest threat to our nation's security?
I'm mainly curious about your answers, considering if I told you all my ideas you would probably think I'm a total nutjob.

4. What do you do at night before you go to sleep? Do you have any rituals, usual behaviors?
I used to have a whole thing I would absolutely have to do before I could even think about sleeping, but now it's so much simpler. Brush teeth, get in PJ's (if I'm not in them already) watch t.v. or read a book, sleep.

5. What's the most challenging thing about being a parent? OR If you don't have children, what do you think will be the most challenging thing about being being a parent?
I used to think that you had to be in mom mode 24-7 and that someday when the kids were older I'd get some time and indentity back. Then after I hit rock bottom after Max was born I realized that I need to be me and not just Momma. Walking that line everyday is the most challenging thing for me.

6. What do you think is your most attractive feature?
Ha! I feel embarrassed asking this question and I came up with it. I like my mouth.

7. Who is your favorite blog friend? Link them!
I adore Kara at Condi's Hair. And I have no idea why.

8. Max just got in trouble for hitting Olivia in the throat. She's now sitting in time out screaming 'I'm STUPID!' at the top of her lungs. Should I ignore her till her time out is over, or should I talk to her now and ruin the time out?
How do I answer this? You answer it, and then we'll discuss amongst ourselves. Oy! I'm feeling verklempt.

9. Who was the first person you kissed and where are they now?
His name is Dane and we're still friends to this day. I was 13 and he was 14 and we were at Kennywood park. Someone dared him to kiss me. I was shocked at the velocity with which he lauched his mouth at mine.
Jeremiah and I kissed all the time when we were going out as teenagers. They were the most 'passionate' of my teen years. I remember him fondly, even though he was mad at me last night. I totally badgered him to do piano lessons with the girls earlier than usual and I feel like the biggest douche bag in the world about it.

10.Ok, here's the final crapola questionado: What's the grossest thing you've ever done or has ever happened to you?
I'm sure no one can beat me with this one. I was changing Olivia's diaper on a changing table in her bedroom when she was about 6 weeks old. She had this weird problem that she would shoot poop everytime you wiped her bum and low and behold I was wiping her and poop shot out and into my MOUTH! Yep into my MOUTH!

And if you haven't read yesterday's post, check it out here. I'm selling baby hats and custom orders at pretty much half off! Miss Yvonne picked the bear hat and the little red pixie hat, so the rest are still up for grabs and I'm still taking custom orders for baby/kid/adult hats and accessories.


15 comments:

jerrod said...

ummm poop......and your mouth is your favorite feature?

just kidding, it's a very attractive mouth.

Alyson said...

Ok. I totally have to do this. 'Cause I don't actually do any work, ya know? I'm a little tired of playing solitaire.

MJenks said...

I can't help you on the music recommendations. I turned my sound off at work. Maybe I'll check it out later.

Prunella Jones said...

Different questions from the usual, I like it!

Your mouth is right purty, gal.

JennyMac said...

This is too funny..especially the brainteaser about interrupting time out when the time out captive is wailing IM STUPID...

Samantha said...

Okay, I agree that that last one was pretty darn disgusting.

And I totally heart this meme. It's so special and personal. I would do it right now, but I just wrote an amazing post I worked really hard on, and I don't want to detract from it. Hint, hint. ;)

kara said...

i like you toooooo!!!!

i would think the most difficult part about being a parent (besides avoiding alcohol for those 9 gestating months) would be finding ways to avoid poop shooting into one's mouth.

pardon me, i need to go call in my refill of the Pill.

Tristachio said...

Can you make me an adult sized bear hat? And getting pooped in the mouth is gross.

Jenni said...

CATS are the biggest threat to our national security. They are evil!

Petit fleur said...

As a mom, I am curious... when you get poop in your mouth, do you keep moving forward with the changing process? Take a time out to gargle? Were there reinforcements about to take over the mission? Did you then erect a changing bunker? The questions are endless.

I think I'd go into meltdown just figuring out what the hell to do besides spit!

Kids certainly are wacky!

diane said...

Oh, naturally all of the comments go right to the poop, we are all just that classy.
I loved this post. xo

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I'm going to do this tomorrow, Okay?

I'll let you know when I'm finished!

I'll be ordering some hats from you if the birth control gum from Miss Yvonne doesn't work. I've been chewing it but I'm not sure I trust it!

Hugs!!

jerrod said...

that's even with the remarks you made at Yellow Trash Diaries.

....Even. With.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Done!

Hugs!!

Organic Meatbag said...

Wow, talk about a shit-eating grin!! Hahahaha,...poor girl, I'm sorry...and oh yeah, I'm also about to throw up...