Monday, November 23, 2009

The Winner of Everything...

I'm working (email with your order soon to get it by christmas!) and writing a lot lately, not that I'm sharing any of that writing with you. It's mostly all baby book/journal writing (yes, I'm one of those douchbags that write in their kids' baby books ALL THE TIME). Last night while I was crocheting an order I had this vision of Max sleeping with a puppy. Isn't that weird? I mean, I don't see things...it wasn't a psychotic break or anything...just this vision of her cuddling in her bed with this little shaggy puppy.

Ok, elsewhere in our fair Metropolis, The Interwebs, I was linked in lots of new places. Well, three new places. That seems like a lot, eh?

Libby, who has newlys taken Steamy's place (Win me back, Becky.) as my favorite blogger put up photos of her darling baby Meg in one of my hats AND sent me a cute beyond words photo thank you for said hat. She is the winner of everything, if there was to be anything to won.



Alyson bought hats and headbands and posted photos of herself and her daughter looking adorable. Let's go find them, beat them up and steal their head gears. Or we could just order some head gear from me...either way I'm good with it.



And Becky put me on her side bar. We also will become real life friends over Christmas and then tell you all about it! yay! Unless she ditches me. And then I will cry tears of acid that will put holes in whichever shirt I am wearing at the time, not to mention burn my perfect skin.



I hope that all is well in your lives, I hope you're all looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with your loved ones (or alone at a chinese buffet, which is what I would be doing if I were single/childless). I'll be posting 'Thankful I'm here to Clean up your Puke' on Thursday.

14 comments:

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

A-hayells no! I'm gonna win you back so hard you'll bleed for weeks!!

I mean...cute hats.

Kim said...

I've heard Becky is really a 300 pound Slavic man with a felony record, so be careful...

MJenks said...

Hmmmm...chinese buffet, huh? That might be an alternative to spending time with the in-laws...

Alyson said...

Seems like bloggers everywhere are meeting up.

I'm so lonely I could cry.

Or break my diet. Whichever happens first.

THANKS Erin.

Anonymous said...

acid tears on that dewy childlike skin of yours?! horror.

PS my word verification right now is jewtv
not even making that up

Logical Libby said...

That is one cute baby... I mean, damn.

John Pender said...

Still can't decide what I want to order. Frignabbit!

Ms. Moon said...

Becky is a generous, loving soul. Like you.
And yes- cute hats!

Petit fleur said...

Oh MY GOD, the expression on that child's face is priceless! I love it!

The hat is fabulous on her!

Great work. I love our stuff so much too! Been meaning to email you... we've had company for the past week or so.
So, THANK YOU.
pf

Petit fleur said...

Pender,

Definitely the teddy bear ear hat for you... that is my unsolicited opinion.

Claudya Martinez said...

They all look great in your creations!

mylittlebecky said...

awww, a baby! and i may ditch you. because that's how cool i am. i'm "ditchin people cool." aw, yeah. (just kidding)(really)(you might even ditch me and then i'll be all ditchy and sad)

Samantha said...

This post just rocks in multiple ways. And I'm so proud that I actually recognized little Meggie! That hat really suits her.

JUST ME said...

BABIES IN KNITTED HATS.

My dream come true.