Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Steam Me Up Worms, I'll Go Eat Erin

Everybody knows that I love love love Becky from the World Famous Steam Me Up , Kid.

So when she ordered some custom items from me I was tickled every shade of pink my limited little brain could come up with.

I was even more tickled when I got this photo in my inbox this morning:


Then, get this. On the very same day I got the order from Steamy I also get an order from Becky at I'll go eat worms (Who is vlogging today, by the way!)

WHAT?!? Isn't that weird.

Here are the photos I took of their stuff before I shipped it out:




Yesterday I listed some new items in my shop:

Baby Blue City Cap

Max's Kitty Cat Hat

Neckwarmer or Scarf Have it Your Way

I am making the toughest face I've ever made in the Baby Blue City Cap listing.

If you're interested in a custom order, please contact me via email. I like to give special discounts to my blogworld friends. (Like I have any friends)


AND IN OTHER NEWS! Jeremiah will be posting his second blog post ever (the first was on our failed movie review blog BloggingisforDorksMovies) this coming Sunday October 25th. It will be all about what I'm really like. And it will be all lies. ALL LIES.

If your partner/friend/sibling/parent wants to post about you on the same day I'll link you on Jeremiah's Sunday Post. Just let me know.

15 comments:

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

And then you tell me I was WEARING IT WRONG. Hey, you know what? If it covers my big shiny fivehead, I'm wearing it right. That's my own rule.

I love my hat and gloves!

mo.stoneskin said...

You don't ship to the UK do you?

Not that I would wear a baby hat, but I'm more thinking giftwise...

erin said...

Steamy: I'm a professional mom...it's my job to tell you what you're doing wrong. I'm glad you liked your stuff.

Mo:I do ship international...it's $12. I make mens hats too.

mylittlebecky said...

it's becktastic! i think mine arrived today *excited squeak!*

Mr. Condescending said...

I think they all look great. And don't listen to mo he wants to wear some mittens.

John Pender said...

I wouldn't want to piss you off. That's a tough face!

Pop and Ice said...

I'm just glad you're not blogging about......clumps. Yes, thank you Erin as I was totally stupified after reading Steam Me Up, Kid's post. I had to leave and come over to see you and your knitted things. The world has righted itself once again.

Shannon said...

love your stuff!

Sameera said...

Havent seen such a happy happy person in a long time. Keep up the charming smile and yeah thank you for joining me up

Cheers
Eidothia

ladytruth said...

I can't wait for Jeremiah's post and all the lies! Making myself some popcorn on Sunday and parking in front of the laptop cause this is something I don't want to miss

MJenks said...

I know it's probably kind of silly, but I can't help but thinking "sweet Gambit gloves" for the fingerless mittens/gloves that you made.

diane said...

Erin, I totally love seeing all of the cute things that you make. And I love seeing you and your kids model them. Well, actually, I love seeing your kids even when they're not modeling your stuff, they're just cute is all.
Oh, and when I read Jeremiah's guest blog, I promise not to believe a word of it.
One last thing, congratulations on the huge self discipline/weight loss. You're a rock star. xo d

Vic said...

Dang it! Becky beat me to it - I was going to send pictures too but I didn't get to it quick enough - I couldn't wait and gave my daughter her hat early - she loves it so much she's worn it every day since then. It's perfect with her hair.

Maybe Beck was wearing the hat correctly and her head was just crooked?

Alyson said...

ERIN! GUESS WHAT??

My BFF is writing one for me. I didn't even have to bribe her! Yay!!!

Samantha said...

Okay, you know I'd be ordering heaps of your stuff if I didn't live where it's 80 degrees year-round, right? Because your stuff is the CUTEST. Just wanted to get that in there.