Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm Too Lazy Sale


Today I'm offering a pretty substantial deal on my blog...I made this scarf/wrap out of hypoallergenic acrylic yarn because I had some left over from an order.

Mainly I'm putting it for sale here on the cheap because I don't feel like taking all new photos for my shop. That sounds lazy but I'm just being honest with you.

Anyways, it's a very wide scarf so it can be worn as a scarf OR as a shoulder type wrap. The posies on the scarf are handmade and hand sewn. I like it alot.
It's on sale here for $25. If you're interested in it, or one like it (custom orders are a bit more $ and take approx. 2 weeks to make to order) please contact me via email. THANKS!




















(Becky at My Little Becky, the orderer of hypoallergenic materials I mentioned above):
















This is the set she ordered AND the shoes she wore to go with the set she ordered. Ta-da!

I just noticed she has freaking awesome eyes.

If you go over to her blog, please be warned that there is a very gross photo, or several of them.
No nudity though. Unless dogs without clothes on are considered nude.

6 comments:

mylittlebecky said...

ah! my face! i just have to say: I LOVE THIS HAT! i have a very large head and i told erin over and over that it's like a planet and dudes! she came through AND i'm allergic to wool so she made everything ok. it's not itchy and it's not slipping backwards off my head because, i don't know if i told you this, i have a very large head. yayee! thanks erin!

ps they're just pictures of dog vomit. it's all very normal.

Farnnay said...

I love the scarf! can i have it?!??!?

Samantha said...

Oooh, check out your super-skinny, sculpted head now. Your eyes are going to look at big as those cartoon kittens.

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

Your face DOES look thinner. Is that possible?

Yeah, I see what you're saying about Becky's eyes. That's kind of ridiculous.

But you are a fresh-faced beauty as well, like a Burt's Bees model.

John Pender said...

I like her eyes.

Alicia D said...

wow, that scarf if gorgeous! im pondering purchasing it for an xmas gift... im just so BROKE ;(