Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dork Designs Launches

After much anticipation, weeks of planning and designing and tons of whining (on my part). Jeremiah and I are finally ready to launch Dork Designs ! I'm so excited it can hardly be contained.

I've also cast aside my previous business, Ultra-Cute Crochet in favor of this new website and the addition of screen printed t-shirts. One of the shirts for sale actually says 'dork' on it and yes, I'm wearing one right now.

If you are interested in putting a Dork Designs button on your site or if you're interested in saying a few words about the new site have at it! That would be so awesome indeed!
If you're considering doing a giveaway or something like that, please contact me at oliverosetree@yahoo.com or our new site email dorkdesigns@gmail.com. If you send a request to the gmail account...you may have to deal with Jeremiah...and I'm not sure you want to do that! :big giant wink:

My logo design was done by Jodi From Pink Designz and the website was designed by Andy Weigel. If you're in the market for either of these services, don't hesitate to get in touch with either of these designers. They were excellent and easy to work with.

I appreciate all the feedback about the site you can give me! Yay! Hip. Hop. Hooray.

1 comment: