Thursday, September 3, 2009

Too Fat Thursday!

If I need to lose like a hundred pounds, should I be eating an english muffin for breakfast?

Probably not.

And I'm super mad at you right now if you really believe I need to lose a hundred pounds.
90, maybe, a hundred...no way.

Now I'm super mad at you for thinking I need to lose 90 pounds.

Ok, joking aside, how much is a 5'3'' 28 year old woman supposed to weigh?

I was going to talk about weight issues and boo hoo a lot...but a couple sentences in I realized that it's THURSDAY!

So on Thursday I vowed to embarrass Jeremiah...but I ran out of photos and can't bring myself to post the worst of the worst in our photo vault. I'm pretty sure he'd kill me. (They're not sexually graphic...in case everyone was wondering. Our lives are very vanilla. And I'm not just saying that because my family members read my blog.)

Then I remembered this:


If I end up on the street for posting this video, I hope you all enjoyed it.

Once again, it's not really embarrassing. But I bet Jeremiah will think so.


In other totally non-weight or Jeremiah related news...I put up new items in my shoppy shop. If you have time, check them out.
We'll discuss over coffee and english muffins...then you can whip my ass into shape. Well, if we're going the whipping of asses route, maybe we shouldn't eat english muffins first. Kind of defeats the purpose, eh?

17 comments:

Sally-Sal said...

That's pretty awesome that he can ride a skateboard (kinda).

Ms. Moon said...

Can we not talk about fat? Okay? 'Cause I don't wanna talk about fat.

erin said...

@Sal: He's actually really good, I just happened to catch him fall.

@Ms. Moon: And what would you like to talk about? Crepe Suzette? Green Tree Frogs? Basket Weaving?

Little Ms Blogger said...

It wasn't embarrassing, but it did make me laugh.

I have to lose weight, but haven't a clue about breakfast and it's almost lunch....

Yellow Trash Diaries said...

Enjoy it now because in 10 years you are going to be SO MUCH FATTER. I thought I was chubby at 28-- I'd kill to look like that now. Have a nice day!

Alyson said...

I wish I had an english muffin this morning. I had frozen sausage biscuits that the kid eats. Boo.

Dr. Monkey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You are supposed to weigh whatever you weigh. You're beautiful the way you are.

Mwa said...

I had honey cake for breakfast. Mmm. I'm meant to be on a diet, too.

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

I have a lot to say about English muffins and also about being 5'3", and also about being fat. I don't know nothing about no 28 years old though. I joined Weight Watchers online a couple days ago. I was eating cake with my free hand while I typed in my info with my typing hand.

ladytruth said...

Weight is just another silly number trying to cramp my style. Just like age is a stupid number. So English muffins: here we come!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you should weigh or what I should weight, but english muffins are amazing.

Samantha said...

I think you're adorable, but on the subject of english muffins, the whole wheat ones are filling, tasty and very low in calories. ;)

michelle said...

English muffins with lots o butter in the nooks n crannies...yum

Anonymous said...

My gauge is always: I have to weigh less than whomever I'm dating. Of course, my last boyfriend broke up with me because I got too fat, so my advice is probably just sad and depressing

Claudya Martinez said...

Jeremiah needs to get a turn embarrassing you.

Unknown said...

I keep asking myself why I'm eating oreos right now when I have to sport a swim suit all weekend. Now I could totally go for an English muffin!