- It's supposed to be in the 50's and 60's. Which is progress. Please give me a few days of Spring before the super moon comes and screws the crap out of our planet.
- Jerrod and Jules from the famed Studio Thirty Plus have asked me to be part of the crew at their new site Sprocket Ink. It's jam-packed snarkiness with bits of The News, Politics, Entertainment, Celebrities and other awesomeness. See the rest of the crew and check out my posts every Tuesday and Friday!
- The other day Elly suggested I get an ukulele so I can make a fool of myself by attempting to play it in my v-logs (especially since Elly plays so wonderfully). Everyone thinks I'm joking but yesterday I ordered a tambourine and I'm totally going to make v-logs with said tambourine. I'm hoping for a collaboration with Elly in the future...she can't hide, I know her web address.
- Trista ordered a chubby bunny and some other things for her future niece/nephew and is doing a giveaway on her blog with a t-shirt from my shop fairly soon. The only downside is shipping to The Great White North...why are we different countries? Can't we just be one country so shipping is not ridiculous?
- This boy has been ear infection free for six months:
(this t-shirt is available for sale here)
So I guess that still sucks for her. Sorry Liv!
Yay for Awesome Weeks!