Saturday, March 19, 2011

Why This Week Wasn't Completely Kick Ass

Last week I predicted that this week was going to be awesome. It turned out to be not so awesome.

Olivia's illness didn't go away and after a visit to the hospital we learned she had a double ear infection. For some reason it took four doses of antibiotics before she even resembled her usual blustery, happy self. Sucked.

I wasn't able to celebrate the warm days by hopping and skipping merrily because I crushed my ankle underneath a giant metal box I was helping Jeremiah carry. I don't think it's broken and I can walk on it, but I look like I have gout or fat foot/ankle syndrome. Look it up.

What was awesome was Sprocket Ink's first week!

Here are links to my posts, but check out everyone else cause there is some hilarious stuff going on over there!

Shocking Song Cover Smash!

The Gaddafi's: All in the Family

The Dork/Geek/Nerd Uprising

We also welcome some additions to our family. Meet Kermie (who was Hermie and I re-christened) and Freddy McGee:
Wow. That's excellent photography!

I also have these three bunnies left at Dork Designs:

Visit them in Our Kid's Shop to check out pricing!

3 comments:

Nanc Twop said...

wow - good luck with your crabs - how do you tell gender in a crab? (do boy crabs hang out in their undies watching bball?)

Liz Woodbury said...

oh no, i have a terrible feeling you got those crabs instead of a dog!!!

beta dad said...

Where are the pictures of your giant ankle?