Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is CarolLeeDesigns and I LOVE her greeting cards. Especially 'Hate Mail for the Holidays'. Hilarious!
- Looks like you've donned your gay apparel
- Time to get out the fat pants
- Mistletoe, schmistletoe. I've got mace.
- Wishing you an acceptable Christmas and an adequate New Year
- Restraining order be damned. I'll see you at Christmas.
- He sees you when you're sleeping.

My favorite is the 'restraining order' one. I think I might be getting these to supplement my photo cards this year! Hooray!

The shop also has a Spring Line Up:
- You go, girl. No, really. Go.
- Welcome to reality. Here's your shovel.
- It's a good thing you're pretty.- Your probation officer must be so proud.
- I admire your low standards.
- Jesus loves you... but I hear He's not picky.
- Congrats to you and the baby daddy.
- When I found out, the fourth person I thought of was you.
- U.G.L.Y. you ain't got no alibi, you ugly.
- Karma called and she didn't sound happy.- You're a special kind of crazy.
- Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
- Why can't you be more like your sister.
- A little birdie told me you suck.
- You say 'tomato'. I say 'shut the hell up'.
- Why can't I hate the player and the game?

I'm tempted to get the "Why can't you be more like your sister?" for my sister's birthday...Too bad it's almost a year away...Maybe I'll get it for my mom, who has three sisters...

No comments: