Friday, October 24, 2008

Bleak House


Today is not sunny. Today no one has any energy, even Elijah is lying on a blankie eating some Kix. He's got a cold and he's all snotty and gross. Max vomited this morning (for the first time in her non-infant life). She's now in Rose's bed watching Sponge Bob and looking horribly ill.















I'm getting a cold, my hair is dirty and there are dishes in the sink and two full baskets of laundry to wash, fold and put away. Today is a pretty bleak day.


I've got pandora radio on waiting for either Elton John, Cake or....hmmm...George Harrison. That will make the day a little better. Maybe. If not, there's always tomorrow.





1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh, it sounds like you are having a blast at your house :( I hope you guys feel better, especially poor little Max. I was going to call you and see if you wanted to come to Dustin's birthday party at Renetta's....but....you just call me when you get this so I don't wake up your sick babies!