Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Ultra-Cute Thingies



This is a custom order set I'm working on for a customer right now. She didn't like the first hat(more accurately her husband thought it looked like Darth Vader's helmet), so I made a second and hopefully she loves this one as much as I do.


I made this hat for Jeremiah's niece, Haley. Her mom told me Haley's coat is hot pink and grey, so I took a gamble with this yarn, not knowing what shade of hot pink to get, and it turned out to match EXACTLY! I'll post more pics when I get some of her in it and her coat!


This is a set of hats for sisters. The mom won my giveaway last month and I made these for her daughters, ages 2 and 4. She said she wanted 'girly'! I don't think I could have made them anymore so!


I made this set for sale, but never listed it. I hate my camera and I'm never happy with the photos. I wish I sold more items so I can buy a new camera!!! Yay!! ;P


I'm working on this new 'design'. A 'Little Red Riding Hood'. It's not quite done and I can't get Max to pose for me, and my camera stinks. :D Did I mention I hate my camera? haha.

Give me some feedback, if you have time! And don't forget to check out the store:
Ultra-Cute Crochet

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You hate your camera, and yet your photos are freakin' adorable! The hats, too. I really like the little flower details. I wish I knew how to knit in the round. ;)