Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Featured Post at Studio Thirty Plus

Although my blog is much, much less popular than the good old days (damn you work!) I still have a real life freelancing job and also still get the chance from time to time to write some fiction.

The Confusion of Betrayal is a short piece I wrote for Studio Thirty Plus and I'd like you to check it out and tell me what you think, if you have the time of course.

And my Keurig broke and they're sending me a new one but I have to wait three to seven days! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! French presses every day are a pain in the ass. A delicious pain in the ass though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Thanks for writing it!

Unknown said...

i love it!!!:).. you are very talented!..i really enjoyed reading it!
x

Unknown said...

On my bike ride home,i was thinking about it(your fiction) and i thought that i really wanted to read more of it!!... keep writing!!:)