Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Maxine, Scarier than Audition

Some of you might know that the now six year old Maxine Jane is a huge Hayao Miyazaki (Studio Ghibli)fan and a fan of a lot of other kid friendly animation and characters from Japan as well.

But what you and I both didn't know is that when Maxine Jane is alone with a camera she becomes a feared creature straight from Japanese Horror movies!

Steel thyself!

Okay, so this one is not so scary...


Alli said...

Aw, she's too cute to be feared!

Logical Libby said...

Max is already cooler than I will ever be.

erin said...

Alli: You've never heard her screaming bloody murder for you in the middle of the night then running to her bedside to hear her say that she needs a drink of water. Trust me, she's to be feared.

Libby: I say that all the time. She's just innately cool. She could care less what anyone thinks and is just awesome. I wish I could be more like her sometimes! ...sometimes.