Sunday, July 5, 2009

This is How a Blog War Starts Yo!

Trodo McPooperson got her junk and was also not in the least pleased with it. What part of 'random junk I was going to throw away' don't you people get!?

Anyways, I had forgot about what I sent her and now that I see the post I still am not sure what those things are. She says they're Pokemon, but I'm only familiar with the yellow cute thing Pikachu...nobody better be hating on me for not knowing any freaking pokemon either!

She claims that I have to watch my back, but I'm not sure I'm very afraid of retaliation by her. Hello! She lives in CANADA! By the time she figured out a way to obtain transportation, equip herself for the stark wilderness, travel thousands of miles braving dangers untold, I'll be 60 or 70. Not just old, but also one of those totally cool old people that aren't fazed by anything at all, certainly not raving lunatic Cannucks. (Which, I'm told, is a person from Canada...but since I've never met anyone from up there before...who knows)

TAKE THAT MCPOOPERSON!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog war is cracking me up. What the hell are pokemon anyway, you know? The yellow one is sort of cute in a crazy way, but they are still scary to me. Great post.

Pop and Ice said...

They were indeed Pokemon pogs....anyone with kids over the past 10 years would recognize them.

Claudya Martinez said...

Oh, you better watch your back. The Canadian Mafia is very well connected. When you least expect it Michael J. Fox will be ringing your door bell with Keanu Reeves as backup and then it's lights out baby. I don't think you know who you are messing with.

MJenks said...

You should be careful. I think they ride moose up there in Canadaland like knight rode horses.

Nanc Twop said...

'
Blog War?... woo...
SpaceApe loves conflict!

(just see his movie)

But alas
SpaceApe is on vacation

Maybe next time ;-)
`