Friday, March 6, 2009

MUSACKKKKKKKKKK!

Garsh! I'm most definitely in a music mood lately. It seems like I can't get enough! Much to Max's chagrin, I've been listening to pandora.com while doing an hour of yoga/pilates (no fancy machine though!) at Elijah's naptime. I usually listen to pandora all day long, but just for background music, like I need anymore noise in this house, right?

Today so far I've noticed three standout songs so far today, all pretty familiar:

Wild Horses
by The Sundays: A Rolling Stones remake, I've heard this song done by a couple people (Tori Amos for one) but I really like this version second to the Stones one.


You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go (Album Version)
by Bob Dylan Classic. Simple.


Read My Mind
by The Killers I love this band, even though they are popular, and that's an instant turn-off! ;)

"The good old days, the honest man;
The restless heart, the Promised Land,
A subtle kiss that no one sees;
A broken wrist and a big trapeze."
A subtle kiss that no one sees...that sounds like the beginning of a very delicate short story.

ENJOY your day!

No comments: